Let's do a Cross Word Puzzle with a Secret Message.
4. Home for your needles
7. Home for your current project
9. Used to keep track of where you have stitched
10. Many people collect these
11. Video for Stitchers
13. Tells us what/where to stitch
14. A get-away with others
15. Most people have too much of this
16. Like linen but different
18. A sharp item with a hole in one end
20. One off colours of silk or fabric
22. A type of fabric
23. To help with counting
1. Bulk lengths of silk
2. Milk or dark?
3. What we stitch on
4. Better to see with
5. Can be held or on the floor
6. Helps define an area of the chart
8. Jewelry for Scissors
12. Smaller lengths of silk are called?
13. Your own spot for stitching
17. Made of plastic and keeps stitching tight
19. Used to brighten up the area
21. My favourite type of thread
These are the last clues to the puzzle. Tomorrow I will give you the instructions to find the Hidden Phrase.
If the puzzle says the letter number is 1 and the puzzle number is 20A, you need to find the fist letter in the row of 20 across. Find all the letters to reveal the phrase.
Download the code below.